ANGEL STORY: ARCHANGEL VINCENT
On Thursday, 17th March 2011, I used my electric kettle to make some tea in my kitchen this morning and unplugged the cord immediately afterwards. About two and a half hours later the unplugged kettle was still very hot as if the water had just boiled. I asked Archangel Vincent if my angels were responsible for this incident and he confirmed they were and that it was time to replace the kettle because it was no longer safe. Needless to say I threw the kettle out immediately and purchased a new one!
Sadly Archangel Vincent is no longer one of my guardian angels as he has been assigned to another division of our planet.
Copyright © Cynthia A. Silk 2011-2022. All Rights Reserved.